It’s so hard to believe it’s already August! July was a great month, I spent last month on the Cape and loved every minute. Happy hour consists of biking to the beach and I am getting more than my fair share of fresh air, which is great. I head to D.C. for work this week and while I am so excited to visit, I am a little sad to leave this little happy place even for just a week!
Anyway, today’s post is my August inspiration board, hope you are enjoying the summer!
- My Mom makes a mean clam bake, such a summer staple, and relatively easy to whip up (so she says!).
- I have been wanting to try these donut ice cream sandwiches, so indulgent, but honestly, two of my favorite sweets together might be too good to pass up!
- I don’t know that I will take one this summer, but I love the idea of a summertime road trip. This is a great list of options in the U.S.
- Another thing I am loving about the Cape are all the pretty lighthouses. There are even some you can stay in on the east and west coasts.
- It’s never a bad idea to accessorize for the season, I know I am going to wish this summer was endless (maybe this case would be a good memento!) and this Bauble Bar knot bracelet is the perfect nautical accessory.