Happy Friday! I don’t’ know about you, but I am ready for the weekend. I have a spa day planned with a good friend tomorrow which is definitely something to look forward to. No snapshots today, but I thought I would share some things that are making me happy currently. Have a great weekend!
1. Fresh roses. I have been treating myself to fresh roses for my bedroom on a weekly basis. Simple indulgence that makes a world of difference!
2. Exercise. I have been working with a new trainer and really enjoying starting to get back on track. I definitely have a long way to go to get into the shape I would like to be in and definitely need to improve some of the eating habits I have recently picked up, (see numbers 7&9!) but it’s a start!
3. Maxi Dresses. I have said it before I will say it again, I love a maxi, comfortable, classy and stylish. All I want during the hot DC summers. Like this striped one.
4. Sunscreen. I am a big sunscreen girl…especially for my face. I love this Shiseido one that my good friend Jen introduced me to last year. Very light so its great under makeup with a high SPF so you don’t have to reapply like crazy.
5. Mani/Pedi. Preferably in a bright color. Done and done.
6. Baggu. My good friend Katie gave me this Baggu a couple of years ago and I have used it countless times….it’s perfect for…
7. Farmers Market Season. We have a great little farmers market in my neighborhood every Saturday. They have amazing fruits, veggies, flowers, fresh cheese, pasta, bread, and anything else you can think of. It’s a great source of menu inspiration and will hopefully lead to diet improvements on my part!
9. Martha Stewart Everyday. Back to the eating. A friend gave me a subscription to this magazine. It’s a constant source of recipe inspiration. I will break my pasta 4 nights a week habit, I will, I will!